Van Wert, OH Treatment Center
Westwood Behavioral Health Center, Inc.
Westwood Behavioral Health Center, Inc. in Van Wert, OH provides a comprehensive behavioral health care services. We are a community based mental health, alcohol and drug treatment center providing a broad range of services such as prevention, intervention, and counseling.
Our Services Include:
- Adult education
- Assessment / diagnostic intake
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Marriage and family therapy
- Child and adolescent therapy
- Play therapy
- Adult and teen recovery groups
- Community support program / case management services
- Social and recreational services
- Pharmacological management
- Project women
- Project choice
- Residential support program
- Domestic violence program
- Employee assistance program
- 24 hour crisis intervention services
- Hotline, information, and referral
- Ed programming
No individual is denied services for financial reasons. Fees are based on your ability to pay. We accept health insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Call Westwood Behavioral Health Center, Inc. at 419-238-3434 today.
You can also visit us at 501 McDonald Pike P.O. Box 329, Paulding, OH 45879.
You can also call us at : 419-399-3636/419-238-1144
24 Hour Crisis Line 1-800-523-3978